Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Great experience with Bari

Here's another feedback from a very happy customer:
Hello David,

Tom Van Dieren here from Peoria, AZ. Well, we finally were able to receive the Andulus Couch, and Love Seat. It was exactly as described. My wife and I truly love the comfort, and quality of the two pieces. If you need a referral for customers, I have no problem in recommending you, and Bari Furniture!! Please give them my email address. I have no problem with that. As soon as we are finished with our room, I'll send you pictures of the furniture that goes wonderfully with our new Maple flooring. We're waiting on our wood window treatments. Should be a few weeks from now.

I remember reading one of your customers saying, "If I didn't sell cars for a living, I'd be selling Bari furniture!" Being in sales for over thirty years myself, I can say the same thing. Thanks to all your customers on Ebay, that I contacted in order to prove to me, that your product is truly high quality.... They were ALL correct.

1. The most important: EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE. David, Great job, excellent communication!! Great and quick responses to all my queries. 
2. Excellent product. Selling a couch over the internet has to be a (PITA) Pain in the A_ _. Referrals, word of mouth!!
3. Honesty. PERIOD.

Thank you for everything, David. It's been a pleasure working with you. 

Tom & Meg Van Dieren
Peoria, Arizona

No comments: