Monday, August 25, 2008

Bari: Love My Leather Furniture

Good Afternoon,
My Tuscany antique brown sofa group arrived Sunday morning. I was somewhat worried that I was not able to touch and sit on something before I purchased it, but based on your testimonials, I decided to take a chance. I was really amazed at the quality and beauty of the leather. I just built a log home and have been to many home-shows and furniture showrooms up and down the east coast looking for a sofa group that would do my home proud. For the high quality leather and workmanship, I usually find just one sofa priced in the 6K-7K range. I purchased 2 sofas, a chair and an ottoman, for half that price from Bari. I have to say that the leather and the workmanship of these pieces are second to none, right down to the feet of the sofa which are larger and more robust than many I have seen. The group is absolutely stunning! Everything was packed well! I could not be more pleased and have already had so many people shocked at what I DID NOT pay for these! THANK YOU THANK YOU! I have to admit I am a little afraid to recommend you to my friends, because I don't want them getting the same sofas as me, but I will anyway with the caveat that they have to get a different style! :-)
Michele G. Stafford, VA

No comments: