Thursday, January 22, 2009

Catarina Sectional-No Complaints-Happy Customer

Couch arrived one week ago and it is even better than pictured. I just want to tell you how impressed I was with the manner in which the couch was packaged. It was packaged so well it took me two hours to remove all the wrappings. I am not complaining about this. I have showed off the couch and all are impressed with its quality. The reason I am writing you, is I need to know how to take care of it and is there and product to clean and protect the leather? Thank you for everything!

P. Scheinblum

CT

2 comments:

nick said...

Get log furniture, log beds, log bunk beds, rustic furniture, lodge furniture, cedar furniture at cozylogfurniture.com

Cabin Furniture

Anonymous said...

excellent points and the details are more precise than elsewhere, thank you so much for penning down this great write up !! Thank you !! http://www.leathercreationsfurniture.com/